Eyes to See/Ears to Hear

In order to combat my annoyance over the unwillingness of media outlets to tell the truth and avoid letting their bias rule, as well as to have an outlet for my very (at times) wordy self, this blog has been created by yours truly. This will be an accounting of events in the world, my country, and my little piece of the world as best as I can see it, hear it, and relay it.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Time Waits For No One 8-)

As much as I tell myself that I am going to blog daily, or at least more regularly than I have been, it just doesn't happen. And yet, time moves on. 8-)

There are a wealth of things that I read about, have thoughts about, and occasionally speak to one or two people about, but for the most part, I become so caught up in getting things done around home that I just don't make it here.

It seems that the last time I was here was May 24th, which was two weeks ago already. In that time news has continually happened that I have read about, had thoughts about, and talked about. I really want to be blogging about it as well.

There is the governor's primary recently run in my state of NJ, the recent sentencing of a young man to life in prison for kicking his girlfriend in the stomach to cause the abortion of her unborn twins (she is free from any legal wrong since abortion is her 'right'), a missing teen in Aruba, shameful display intended for the WTC Memorial in NYC, the overturning of a conviction of a corporate criminal, my son's high school graduation as well as his recent SAT's, an overwhelming amount of classwork, homework, and report assignments that are due as well as that I have to wade through, correct, check and log grades for, the rehearsals for the ceremony, our filming of it with limited equipment and space, and a celebratory party for my son's high school graduation. In between all that happening I continue to battle illness and attempt to keep the house from being overtaken by the dust monster, trying to find the balance I once had between all these things going on at once and finding time for them all.

I did have that balance once. Indeed, I was once into time management and did very well. Not any more. I tell myself that I will content myself with at least restoring a semi-balance to the completion of the tasks at hand in my life as well as the pleasureable pursuits of my life, of which I consider this blogging thing one.
My success with such a goal will be evidenced in part by regular blogging entries; whether they are profound posts or trivial posts.

Till then.