Eyes to See/Ears to Hear

In order to combat my annoyance over the unwillingness of media outlets to tell the truth and avoid letting their bias rule, as well as to have an outlet for my very (at times) wordy self, this blog has been created by yours truly. This will be an accounting of events in the world, my country, and my little piece of the world as best as I can see it, hear it, and relay it.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, February 03, 2005

The Flu is No Fun

I have been sick for close to two weeks now. Yesterday was the first day I felt good enough to move around without being aware of how sick I felt, which means that I am getting better.
I watched some rousing television though, during this time. Some of the History Channel, Discovery Channel, and the stirring C-SPAN Channel of our representative government in action.
Whenever I watch the floor debates and whatnot, I get the distinct impression that some of these Congresspersons and Senators think that they are stars on a televison program!
Sheesh.