Eyes to See/Ears to Hear

In order to combat my annoyance over the unwillingness of media outlets to tell the truth and avoid letting their bias rule, as well as to have an outlet for my very (at times) wordy self, this blog has been created by yours truly. This will be an accounting of events in the world, my country, and my little piece of the world as best as I can see it, hear it, and relay it.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Comment Section

I would like to comment on the comment section. 8-)

Because I have had more than enough of a taste of rude and nasty comments by people who disagree with me and my views I have chosen to not enable the comment section. To a one, every foul-mouthed and insulting person who did not agree with me made it personal and attacked me, not my arguments. With sarcasm, profanity, insults and name-calling, they made much of my message board (where this occurred) experience quite upsetting. I did find a couple message boards where that sort of thing is not allowed, so kudos to them, but I cannot open the comment section here because of those few who behaved in that manner. Just imagining coming to my blog and finding comments by one of them would make blogging quite a negative experience for me; something I don't need right now. Who knows, maybe in the future when my skin is thick enough to take the uncouth behavior of those few, I will open up the comment section. I don't know. I do know this though, that the fact that they take the time out of their own lives to get so livid over my opinions says alot about either their not having much of a life of their own, or, I hit a nerve, or a little of both!

Till I blog again. Adieu!