Eyes to See/Ears to Hear

In order to combat my annoyance over the unwillingness of media outlets to tell the truth and avoid letting their bias rule, as well as to have an outlet for my very (at times) wordy self, this blog has been created by yours truly. This will be an accounting of events in the world, my country, and my little piece of the world as best as I can see it, hear it, and relay it.

Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 21, 2004

John Kerry-The Hope of the Middle Class?

Now I have heard everything! Here we have Senator Kerry presenting himself as the man for the middle class! How can this be? John Kerry who is married to the Heinz (of ketchup fame) heiress, his second marriage to a woman of large financial means? The man who has never worked a day in his life such as the middle class American works every working day of theirs? A man who has been supported by women all of his adult life?

Someone please tell me how he can relate to me.