Eyes to See/Ears to Hear

In order to combat my annoyance over the unwillingness of media outlets to tell the truth and avoid letting their bias rule, as well as to have an outlet for my very (at times) wordy self, this blog has been created by yours truly. This will be an accounting of events in the world, my country, and my little piece of the world as best as I can see it, hear it, and relay it.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Keep it American...

..and even then keep it well investigated and well monitored so as to protect our country to the best of our ability.

The fact that this deal was being done without any flags being raised till now begs even more questions than are being asked!

I voted for Mr. Bush and I still, to this day, believe he was the better choice, but all along I have questioned quite a bit of his decisions, especially when it came to spending. This is the first time, however, that I have questioned a decision he has made having to do with the security of our nation., and question it I do! Surely there are companies out there that are at least as qualified as the one the Bush Administration chose, if not more. Which begs the question, why was this decision made? What is the process for choosing a port security company? What qualifications does a company need to have? How about references? Finally, who does the White House have to answer to on such a decision? Shouldn't it be the American people through their representatives in Washington and in their respective states?

I thank God that this story broke before it was too late to do anything about it. I do believe that after March 3rd, 2006, nothing can be done to stop it from taking effect.